Placed at: Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh
Education: Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, Visvesvaraya Technological University, G.M.Institute of Technology, Davangere, Karnataka.
Prior work experience:
- Two years and Seven months of IT experience. Worked as a junior software engineer in designing and developing software in core Java and Java SE 6.0 version.
Key work during fellowship
- Rural youth employment (Appointed as special officer-in-charge for revamping district youth employment project)
What was done:
- Developed a new local employment model and helped unemployed rural youth to get recruited at various locally available manufacturing units.
- Developed a Rural BPO model and helped district administration to coordinate with corporate sector for process of setting up a rural BPO.
- Developed a poultry farming model as a community based livelihood project and helped women in tribal areas to be self-employed.
- Achieved 6th position in 2013 district youth employment project rankings of the united AP State from a previous year rank 16th.