Ajitesh Kumar Tiwari
Placed at: Kaimur, Bihar
Education: MBA(Gold Medalist) in Rural Management,Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University(A Central University), Lucknow
Prior work experience:
- Worked in the capacity of Project Fellow in a UGC funded major research project titled as The Social, Ecological and Environmental Matrix in Rural -Urban Interface:A Sociological study of Peri-urban Lucknow in BBA University, Lucknow and joined Doctoral Fellowship in IRMA, Anand after receiving the award of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) from UGC.
One key work during fellowship
- The Baraura G.P. of district Kaimur has long been affected by poor service delivery of essential services and connectivity failure.Basic services such as sanitation, employment generation , healthcare and immunization were difficult to access fro the people.
What was done:
- The G.P. was chosen by Hon’ble M.P.(Buxar) for developing it as a model village. A systematic programme for planning and implementation had been put in place for its overall development through Paticipatory Planning and implementation methodology with prime place for modus operandi of convergence of various departments and schemes for people welfare by organizing programme called Prashasan Aapke Dwar(Administration at your doorstep) to improve service delivery.
- 100% banking coverage through opening up of Customer Service Point(CSP),
- A substantial insurance coverage(approximately 40%)
- Construction and use of more than 600 toilets under SBM(G).
- Formation of more than 50 Self Help Groups(SHGs) of women covering more than 50%) poor household of the G.P.
- Approval for repairing of 7.2 Kms road linking Baraura G.P. to Block headquarters
- Health camps and 100% distribution of Health Cards to school children of the GP under RBSK.