Placed : Gaya, Bihar.
Educational qualifications: B.Sc. (Agriculture), Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology and PGDM specializing in Agri Business Management, Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Co-operative Management, Pune
- Prior to fellowship, she worked with Karvy Comtrade Ltd and is familiar with market networking and research. She has also worked on project implementation, corporate communication, marketing and branding with Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Amrita has been instrumental in the conception and launch of the Mahindra Samriddhi India Agri Awards.
Key work: Grievances redressal helpline– use of digital application to strengthen RTI
People had to visit the concerned office on the designated public grievance redressal day by travelling a lot of distance and leaving their daily work behind
What was done:
- A study of other sectors like banks, telecom for grievance redressal
- Initiation of Gaya district Helpline “e-Samadhan”, based on IVRS
- Caller can get the information or register complains by calling on the helpline number 930440100 and following the voice menu
- All the conversations get recorded and can be downloaded & overheard
- Was successfully used for the service of pilgrims during Pitripaksh Mela 2014
- Now being continued as district helpline round the year – One number for numerous grievances
- Awarded under e-Governance Awards 2015 during e-Bihar 2015 summit on 19 Feb’15 at Patna.