Placed at: Saraikela, Jharkhand
Education: B.Tech in Electical Engineering, NIT Durgapur
Prior work experience:
- 1 Year, Engineer Trainee, BCH Electric Ltd., Faridabad
One key work during fellowship
- Expansion of the coverage of welfare schemes to include erstwhile excluded mouzas and settlement clusters.
What was done:
- The aforementioned exclusion having been effected on account of remoteness and lack of administrative ingress, visits were made to these villages, local citizens were engaged in direct discussions and their concerns/felt needs were assimilated.
- There is a MGNREGA scheme (‘Community Pond at Sinduriuli’) functional at the remotest habitation of our district – Karerango Mouza – 2 hours and 40 minutes on foot (through densely forested hilly terrain) from the nearest motorable road.
- The village school (in Karerango) that was non-existent for the past decade, is in the process of being actualized.