Placed at: Dhimaji, Assam
- PG Diploma in Rural Development from Dibrugarh University
- MSW from the Global Open University, Nagaland
- MA (Rural Development) from IGNOU, New Delhi.
Prior work experience:
- RVC Akajan – Community Health and Livelihood Promotion
- NYK – Empowering Youth Club
- RGVN (NE) MFL – Financial empowerment of JLG/SHG
- IGSSS – Community based DRR
- NRHM – Block Health Program Management
Key work during fellowship
- Village Development from Model Village
- Public Grievances from RPRS
- Farmer Collectives for market linkage
- Quality Education of Rural Children
What was done:
- Prepare three model village development plan in three development blocks.
- Conducted three rounds of Public Grievances Redressal campaign in 65 GPs, 10012 petitions received. 92% petitions addressed.
- Managed 20 youth farmers to form Farmer Producer Organisation
- Conducted assessment of 30 villages using quality education tools prepared by PRATHAM.
- Three villages are under model village, two got RCC main road which helps the farmer to connect with main town.
- People became more informed and vigilant in development work
- One youth farmers groups formally started.
- 20 SHG-VO are engaged as Community Guardian of 20 villages to improve learning ability of the children.